From one business to another, we at Kerry Toyota know your vehicles are vital to your work. Because your time is valuable, we work closely with Toyota Financial Services to help make financing your vehicles easier so you can get back to business.
A business must be a legal entity (e.g. corporation, general partnership, limited partnership, LLC or be a sole proprietorship)
To apply, please complete our secure credit application. Once complete, a Kerry Toyota representative will reach out to you to continue the Toyota Business Solutions application process. Please keep in mind some applications may require further consideration and additional information may be required in order for Toyota Financial Services to grant an approval.
Business Solution Plans
The many flexible programs available from Toyota Business Solutions available at Kerry Toyota can help you obtain the Toyota or Scion vehicles your business needs with the financing option that's right for you.
Choose the options that are right for your business*
Closed End Lease Plan
- Allows you to operate vehicles without potentially paying the full cost of ownership
- You have the option of purchasing the vehicle at the end of the lease or during the term of the lease
- You are responsible for excess mileage and excess wear and use charges
- If you terminate early, other charges will apply
Retail Finance Plan
- Attractive APRs and flexible terms are available
- You enjoy the benefits of full ownership from day one
Preferred Option Finance Plan (Balloon)
- Available in limited states
- You retain titled ownership of the vehicle
- Flexible end of term options depending on state laws and buyer qualifications
Open End Lease Plan
- Commercial open end lease with a Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC)
- Vehicles can be customized with specialty equipment and paint
Your end of term options are:
- You can purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon TRAC Value
- If not purchased, Toyota Financial Services (TFS) will sell the vehicle at lease end. If the net sale amount is over the TRAC value, you receive the surplus. If under the TRAC value, you are responsible to pay the deficit.
- Projected end of term TRAC value is established at lease inception based on vehicle usage.
Consolidated Billing Statements
- Available upon request for business customers when multiple vehicles are financed
- All monthly invoices are consolidated into a single statement with summary details of individual accounts
- Allows you to remit one payment covering all accounts
Vehicle Credit Lines
- Pre-qualified vehicle credit lines for any of the Business Solutions finance options
- Allows you to plan ahead for future acquisitions
- Eliminates the need to go through the credit approval process each time you finance an additional vehicle
- Exclusively for acquisition of vehicles on pre-published TFS lease or finance contracts
- Pre-qualified vehicle credit lines are subject to additional terms and conditions
- One master agreement is signed, additional vehicles financed or leased are handled by a supplemental schedule
- Only one master agreement needs to be signed
- Allows for varied delivery dates
- Available on Closed End Lease, Open End Lease, and Retail Finance Plans
Vehicle Protection Products
- Pre-paid maintenance is a convenient and affordable way for you to maintain your vehicle according to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule
- GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) helps protect your business from an unexpected financial obligation if your vehicle is declared a total loss from causes such as theft, accident, fire, or flood
- Vehicle Service Agreements supplement your vehicle's warranty on covered components
For more information surround the Toyota Business Solutions program please contact a sales or financial services representative at Kerry Toyota.
*Finance and lease programs are subject to credit approval through Kerry Toyota /Scion and Toyota Financial Services.
Not all applicants will qualify. All programs are not available in all states.