In keeping with our philosophy of continuous improvement and respect to all Military personnel, effective January 07, 2014 we are extending our Military Rebate Program to:
- Retirees or Veterans honorably discharged within one year of service and
- Household members of eligible qualifying military personnel
You rank with Kerry Toyota
When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Toyota and Kerry Toyota, that means offering all eligible U.S. military personnel a $1,000 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when financed through Kerry Toyota and Toyota Financial Services between now and February 3rd, 2014.
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
- Be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible.
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
o Leave and Earning Statement or
o Military Identification Card
(Photo copy of Military Identification Card is NOT required.)
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
- Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
For more information surrounding this Toyota Military program please contact a Kerry Toyota sales or financial services representative.