The TOYOTA Mobility Program Mission:
To provide solutions that serve the mobility needs of our customers to enhance one's quality of life.
Toyota provides factory-installed, as well as other adaptive equipment solutions that support the mobility needs of Toyota owners.
Toyota began providing mobility solutions back in 2001 by introducing the Tundra pick-up truck with a wheelchair lift. Since then Toyota has continued to expand their vehicle lines that offer mobility assistance products and partnered with some of the best conversion companies in the market today.
The culmination of all this has led to the North American, auto industry-first, factory-installed auto access seat (AAS) that is available in the Toyota Sienna minivan.
Toyota Factory Installed Auto Access Seat for the Toyota Sienna
The Sienna minivan now has a first of its kind in-line factory installed rotating power lift up seat. Toyota is the not only the first manufacturer to offer a factory installed lift seat but we are the only North American automaker to offer this mobility option directly to our customers.
The new auto access seat offers a new level of comfort and convenience to anyone who may need a little extra assistance getting in or out of a vehicle. The new Sienna with Auto Access Seat (AAS) provides a much needed transportation solution for caregivers of an elderly parent or spouse with a walking disability, disabled veterans, and parents of a child with a disability.
Auto Access Seat Features
- Seat rotation of 90 degrees with a lift capacity of 330 pounds
- It lowers to within 19" from the ground with 4" of side travel and reclines up 24 degrees
- Built-in safety features includes a system override that prevent the seat from functioning if the vehicle is not in the "park" position, if the sliding door is not completely open or if an obstruction is detected
- A single audible beep will indicate normal operation, while two audible beeps indicate an obstruction or other symptom has occurred and ceases operation until remedied
- The all-new Sienna with Auto Access seat meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and comes with a comprehensive 3-year / 36K mile factory warranty from Toyota and can be serviced by your local Toyota dealership.
Financial Assistance for the Toyota Mobility Program
This program provides cash reimbursement of up to $1,000 of the cost of any aftermarket adaptive equipment or conversion, for drivers and/or passengers, when installed on any eligible purchased or leased new Toyota vehicle.
Click Here to find out more about this unique reimbursement program and to download a reimbursement application form.